Wednesday, September 01, 2004

x y'know, i think your character sucks big time..


ahhh my tama (which died 4 times due to constant neglect) turned into ths super cute version of a dolphin with legs (insert confused look here) but its so cute. and fat. whoops. and i really like natasha bedingfield's song single. but as the title suggests, its inappropriate to sing it (in my horrid voice) at the top of my lungs now, no? anyway im just bored stiff and i know i should be mugging right now instead of blogging crap online. oh ; got my tom yam and iced lemon tea so im happy (:
ooh my hair is longer ! back to the length before i cut it (if there was even a difference) perks. hahas.

..and im bothered by it x


RL doesnt feature my favourite model anymore, how sad.
but check out that Pink Pony tee (i really mean her figure)



and the bikini wear Blue Label is really appealing..
oh goodness. red boots ! (the others are animal skins. which is the root of plain evil..)



aint she pretty !



okay nuff surfing. feel like im talking to myself here. lame.
'off.

I wanna meet the odds with royal flush
To fall
I gave my all
But it wasn't enough
I'm never giving up I found life
So I've gotta live it up
And life is too short for war
What can I say to show theres more
With people slammin doors in my face and what for
That aint the way to gain plays
By making the same mistake day after day
I gotta slide man get away the smile on my face its a sunny day girls and drinks and more drinks
Come to think
For such a big place its a small world
For such a rat race i still got faith
And anything goes still I got to say life has its ups and downs but I love it anyway
One love one shot
It's all we ever got